Wednesday, December 9, 2009

This sexy MILF is training her new cuckold slut

This sexy MILF has started training a new cuckhold slut . I will be happy to tell you all of the juicy details if you just ask during our hot phone chat . While I popped his anal cherry with my strap on my young stud lover equipped with an especially fine 13 inch cock ( for real ) had him deep throat his big beautiful dick until he came down his throat . Which was his first time orally servicing a real cock as well . Needless to say he has been begging to cum back for more ever since ! Since I also truly enjoy all forms of teasing and denial I have placed a CB3000 chastity device on my new cock slut so I am in control of his orgasms at all times . It is a wonderful training technique / tool . One of many which I employ artfully . So are you a secret penis lover too ? Do you crave big beautiful black bucks to worship ? I understand your secret cravings so you can tell me all about them when we dirty talk together tonight ! Kristina 1-866-375-5957
$1.99 per min 10 min minimum discreetly billed to JPS Enterprises Visa/MC/Disc/Amex

No comments: