Saturday, December 26, 2009

Santa was very good to me

Santa was very good to me . This sexy cougar woman received several new and exciting stocking stuffers to use on my prissy cuckhold sluts . One is a new crotchless harness style 12 " strap on as fat as a coke can . Another is a long slender anal probe with a small ball at one end for prostate milkings that vibrates twirls and twists . ( I may just have to reserve that one for myself though :-)

We have all had extra time over the holidays to spend together so my new boy toy's training is cumming along quite well . He took the new strap on hard and deep last night and he came so hard he almost passed out . So I can be very generous with pleasure , or not , depending on my mood at the time . He is back under lock and key for the time being . So whether you are looking for an expert at guided masturbation sessions or have a very particular role play or fetish in mind then look no further . I am the phone girl for you ! Kristina 1-866-375-5957

$1.99 per minute 10 minute minimum discreetly billed to JPS Enterprises V/MC/Disc/AmEx

No comments: